"LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER"Cinematography
Movies, movies, movies… more movies please!!
Would you like to learn English in a fun, different way? Come to our cinema/adventure program!
Join a team of expert teachers from the world of professional cinema to create your own film. You will get a copy of the final result! You will play all kinds of activities, from script writing to plot developping, story-board, script breakdown, costume, make up and props, acting, casting, singing, dancing, voice, camera, lighting, edition, production, until reaching filmmaking.
If cinema is your passion and you want to use your summer to learn with specialists in the Irish capital, all of them professionals of the sector, don’t let miss the opportunity.
LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION !!!
Program and schedule
All students will get on in a healthy and funny environment, they will learn the English language thoroughly with the motivation bonus cinema gives, and they will make friends with other Irish students.
We help and advice all our participants to choose the jobs that match their tastes the most in order to carry out the creation and production of a movie at a professional level.
During the first 2 weeks, participants will focus on writing the script and the pre-production, and the last week will be all about filming. Our experts will be in charge of post-production and film edition, since they are the experts.
- Presentation of assistants, professors, and development of the program. Allocation of teams and roles: script writers, plotters, producers, actors, editors, casting directors, make up assistants, props and equipment, record assistants, cameras, lighting and sound operators, AD’s, etc.
DAILY PROGRAM SINCE DAY 2
- 10.00 – 13.00: we will work on our roles divided in groups and assisted by different teachers.
- 13.00: lunch time
- 14.00-15.00: review of the pro gress of the project. Open debate
- 15.00-16.00: activities, sports, coach approach
DATES: 3-24 July (3 weeks)
CENTRE TYPE: ?? University campus
El precio incluye(Vista rápida)
COURSE: 3 hours per day. Teaching materials to follow the classes . English certificate in accordance with MCERL (option with course)
TRANSPORT: Flight and journey from Spain to destination (return). Journeys from and to airports in destination.
ACTIVITIES: All scheduled activities and visits.
GROUP LEADER: Attendance of a responsible personduring the course
- Evenings from 19:00 to 21:00, with the option of attending the Social Club, where another kind of ludic activities are carried out: quiz, trips to the cinema and to the bowling alley, etc.
- Weekends: excursion and group trips from 11:00 to 17:00
3 weeks: 2890€
Quiero conocer el destino