Descripción del producto / Product description
Linguaskill is an online adaptive English test designed by CAMBRIDGE to assess the level of English of a candidate or a group of candidates, offering very fast and accurate results, including detailed reports of all the chosen skills: Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading. It is valid to certify ONLINE levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C1 +. This tool is the ideal solution in the field of higher education or in the company. It is used in Personnel Selection, Erasmus, Masters, Graduations … if you need to certify your level of English quickly, this is your solution. You’ll have your results in 48 hours. The choice of the date of the exam is important: if you register with the intention of taking the exam in the next few days (between 1 and 2 working days) from thedate of the payment, there is an additional 20 euros fee.
We offer you, in addition to all the modules of the Cambridge Linguaskill exam (Reading and Listening, Speaking, Writing)
- ONLINE COURSE LINGUASKILL: the possibility of preparing for the exam at your own pace by following a completely ONLINE course that you can repeat as many times as you want and with the time you need to fully understand the parts that make up the Linguaskill exam and also its dynamics. This course costs only 59 euros if you buy it together with the Linguaskill test.
- SKILLS PACK: we also prepare candidates with specialized teachers in Cambridge exams through the voucher of 10
- SKILLS PACK private lessons, through live online classes to quickly improve your level and your confidence before the exam that will certify your level. This SKILLS PACK is a high performance intensive course that costs 280 euros when purchased with Linguaskill registration and is highly recommended for any candidate.
Linguaskill is an online test and has a maximum duration of two and a half hours.
- 60-85 minutes for Reading and Listening.
- 45 minutes for Writing.
- 15 minutes for Speaking.
Who is Linguaskill aimed at?
- OPPONENTS: Linguaskill is recognized as a linguistic accreditation in different competitions for bilingual teaching staff in different regions
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: Linguaskill serves to demonstrate the level required to graduate from a University and is recognized by the vast majority of them
- EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS: to assess language levels by using Linguaskill when knowledge of English is necessary to accept admission
- COMPANIES: Linguaskill is useful to ensure that candidates have the appropriate language skills for the position offered by any company
What advantages does Linguaskill offer me?
- The official report is available in 48 working hours
- You can repeat a module to improve your score if you need it
- We offer ONLINE TESTS to do from your home almost every day of the year from Monday to Friday, at 10:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- It is recognized by the CRUE and ACLES entities for Erasmus, University Degree and Masters
- It is a recognized exam to add points or merits in secondary school exams
- The test is usually done in around 2 hours and a half from home, in a quick and convenient way
- As it is an adaptive test, candidates don’t pass or fail, taking the pressure off test-takers.
- There is no limit of opportunities to achieve your goal
- Improve your resume because it is recognized internationally
What are the differences between Linguaskill and traditional Cambridge accreditations?
One test is not a substitute for the other. A traditional Cambridge English qualification, such as F2 First or
C1 Advanced is the best option to fully develop your level of English and to be able to demonstrate
your command of the language. Linguaskill serves as a test to quickly and accurately demonstrate
the current level in chosen skills of a student or job candidate.
How does Linguaskill work from home?
Linguaskill from home works using an application that you will have to install on your computer, using the Chrome browser and the WINDOWS or MAC OS environment. Three days before your exam you will receive a first email from our proctoring platform «ProctorExam» so that you can carry out some preliminary steps 48 hours in advance to verify the system (microphone, speakers or headphones, video camera and Internet connection). You can also do it the day before the exam, but we recommend following the suggested indications. Once you have completed the system verification, you will receive a second automatic email from «ProctorExam» with your link to take the exam.You must access the exam on the day and at the time you have selected your test (double-check your reservation and write it down to remember it). Once you access this second link you just have to follow the instructions in order to prepare the room and yourself to be invigilated during the test. Please, read the instructions carefully.
Remember that it is necessary to have the Google Chrome browser installed in order to take the exam.
Is it safe?
Obviously you have to meet some requirements to be able to take the official Linguaskill exam at home, which WORKS IN WINDOWS AND MAC OS ENVIRONMENTS. Tablets and mobile phones are not acceptable and will not be used for the examination
Computer (can be laptop or desktop)
- Windows 8 or higher or MAC OS
- Webcam at least 512kbps internet speed
- At least a 13″ screen with a minimum resolution of 1280px x 720px
- Proctor Exam App installed (we will send you app link)
- Google Chrome browser
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: As Linguaskill Agent we are obliged to inform Cambridge Assessment English – and when necessary to the relevant authorities – about any case of malpractice detected during the administration of the exam. Malpractice is understood to be: the impersonation or falsification of identity, the use of unauthorized tools, including any non-specification software or hardware, communication with third parties and any other conduct of the Candidate that may invalidate the test. Those candidates who incur in this type of negligence will not receive the results of the test, which will be considered null and void, and for which they will not receive any refund. Cambridge Assessment English and the test provider “Linguaskill Agent” are not obliged to provide evidence to prove their decision and will consider the suspicion of malpractice as sufficient reason to invalidate the test and its result. Any exam in which all the steps indicated by the Proctor Exam platform are not respected or in which the mobile camera is not placed correctly will not be considered valid.